Ceramics and plaster
Conservation and restoration of objects made of different ceramics or plaster, including porcelain, biskvit, stoneware, faience and terracotta, as well as archaeological objects.
- Removal and correction of old repairs
Furniture and other wooden objects
Conservation and restoration of furniture and wooden and polychromed objects.
- Structural repairs of wooden framed objects, including joints and missing pieces
- Straightening, attaching and polishing of veneered surfaces
- Restoration of inlays, including wood, metal, mother of pearl and other materials
- Conservation and restoration of lacquered and painted surfaces, including cleaning, revitalizing, removal of old materials and reapplying
Metal, glass and stone
Conservation and restoration of different metals, alloys, glass and stone, as well as composite and archaeological objects.
- Cleaning and shining
- Repairs, including gluing, reshaping and soldering
- Maintenance, repairs and modification of stained glass
- Protection of surfaces
Frames and gilded objects
Conservation and restoration of gilded objects, as well as gilding of new objects.
- Repairing and restoration of damaged structures and gilding
- Regilding with water and oil-based gilding techniques
Identification and conservation of plastics, as well as preventive conservation and storing guidance for collections containing plastics and polymer-based materials.
- Identification of unstable plastics
- Preventive conservation
- Gluing, consolidation and retouching
Restoration of textile and leather upholstery, as well as modifications and remaking.
- Traditional upholstery, including edge stitching, springing and buttoning
- Modern foam-based upholstery
- Textile sewing services, including replacement of upholstery fabrics and protective covers
Consulting linked to conservation and restoration of cultural heritage.